#1 – All you need to know about Government procurement in Canada
Access to Market Webinar Series
Join us live on Wednesday 7 December, 2022 (11 am – 12 pm EST) for the kick-off webinar of our Access to Market Webinar Series and find out how to do Business with the Government of Canada.
Organized in collaboration with Public Services and Procurement Canada – Procurement Assistance Canada, this event will provide EU businesses with a fundamental understanding of the basics of selling to the Government of Canada. The discussion will notably touch upon the following components:
- Finding out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or service
- Understanding the contracting process
- Registering in supplier databases
- Building networks and promoting your business
- Searching for opportunities
- Taking advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca and Canadabuys
- Understanding the security clearance process
- Biding on opportunities
Opening with remarks by Adrian Thomas, EUCCAN’s President and Country President at Schneider Electric, followed by a presentation from Procurement Assistance Canada. The event will include a Q&A period.