Be a MemberJoin Us
EUCCAN has an unique hybrid formula. Our founding members are the EU Member State bilateral Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations. Since January 2021, we also welcome Corporate companies.
What we offer
EUCCAN strives to ensure a fair and open business environment for its members by facilitating dialogues with the Canadian government, European stakeholders such as European Commission, CETA Secretariat and influential business association as well as the media.
- Become a member of an industry committee with a co-chair opportunity
- Participate in a monthly CEO meeting
- Participate in writing industry/position papers and sectorial reports
Networking and visibility
EUCCAN members can maximize their company exposure by distributing or sponsoring promotional materials at selected EUCCAN events or publishing company news on our website on request.
- For inaugural members, possibility of becoming board director: become an EU Champion in Canada by inspiring other EU companies
- Opportunity to co-host and/or sponsor corporate events to increase company’s exposure
- Access to a Pan-European network
- Exclusive member fees at the networking events and information sessions
- Company logo linked to company website on EUCCAN website
- Publication of company news on the EUCCAN website, newsletter and social media (on request)
EUCCAN members receive a variety of complimentary periodicals– newsletter, industry reports, white paper, membership directory, and survey report– to stay updated on the current market and regulatory issues in Canada.