27apr9:00 am2:00 pmEU-Canada Business Day 2023
We are delighted to invite you to our 2023 EU-Canada Business Day organized by the European Union Chamber of Commerce in Canada (EUCCAN), in partnership with Bennett Jones. This
We are delighted to invite you to our 2023 EU-Canada Business Day organized by the European Union Chamber of Commerce in Canada (EUCCAN), in partnership with Bennett Jones.
This year’s edition will take place in-person on April 27th 2023 from 8.30am to 2pm at Bennett Jones Offices in Toronto.
The event will focus on the essential role of the EU-Canada partnership in ensuring sustainable economic security, especially in light of the pressing challenges faced by businesses and stakeholders such as climate change, energy security, inflation, and supply chain disruption.
We have an exciting lineup of speakers, including Dr Melita Gabric, Ambassador of the EU to Canada, and industry leaders from both the EU and Canada, who will discuss topics ranging from sustainable development and climate change mitigation to raw materials and the transition to a low-carbon economy. The discussion will be followed by a networking lunch.
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM: Opening Session
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Sustainable development in the face of climate change – Promoting better cooperation between EU and Canadian businesses
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM: Keynote speech
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM: EU-Canada Strategic Partnership on Raw Materials: Policy Update
- 12:00 PM – 1:00PM: Raw Materials and Sustainability – Advancing EU-Canada Partnership
- 1:00PM – 2:00PM: Networking Lunch
More details of the event here.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Leave A Comment