Connect on Wednesday April 13th, 2022
FAQ’s and Troubleshooting
When you registered to the platform you received a password directly from our event platform, Pheedloop. Don’t lose it, as you will need it to login on the day of the event. If you don’t have it, connect with the link above and hit the RESET PASSWORD button. Check your inbox or your SPAM and use the password sent by Pheedloop.
Using the Platform
Access the Panel discussions
To follow the panel discussions, let’s meet in the “Sessions” on the left hand side menu column.
During the conference, we recommend the following tips and tricks:
– Google Chrome is the recommended browser. Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and even Microsoft Edge can work but not Internet Explorer
– Disable ad or pop-up blockers in your browser to make sure that you can enjoy the virtual conference in the way it was designed.
– Ensure that you have allowed access for audio settings.
– While PheedLoop is compatible with mobile devices (tablet, smartphone), we recommend you to use a laptop or desktop whenever possible.
– Should you be experiencing severe issues while attending a session in Pheedloop, we recommend you to join the session externally in Zoom. You can do this by clicking on the grey bar below the session window in Pheedloop that says “Experiencing issues? Click here for Additional Live Stream Options“